Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Still in the hospital...

I realized my new home was Methodist Hospital in Germantown...which was very difficult for me. Hospitals are very boring and I was on bedrest and was only allowed to go the bathroom and come back to my bed. Luckily, my husband and friends kept me company and brought me food, snacks, word searches, books, magazines, and fuzzy slippers, anything to make me feel like I was at home. On the 22nd of January, I believe it was, they retested the fetal fibronectin test (the doctors say usually if the first test was positive, the second test will most likely be negative and I could go home)...guess what?...it was positive again. I had to stay in the hospital until this test became negative in another week or if they could get my pregancy to 32 or 33 weeks. On the evening of January 28th, Addison's heartrate was doing crazy things, so Nurse Jane put me in a room downstairs in labor and delivery so I was being constantly monitored. The next morning, they moved me back to my room because everything seemed to be going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment